Vital Records in Bullock County, AL

Vital records in Bullock County, Alabama are administered by the Bullock County Health Department in Union Springs. Because Alabama runs a statewide system, you can also request vital records from the Alabama state office in Montgomery, AL.

Below is a table showing which years of records the Bullock County Health Department can provide:

Record Type Available From
Alabama Birth Records [unknown] – 2020
Alabama Death Records [unknown] – 2020
Alabama Divorce Records [unknown] – 2020
Alabama Marriage Records [unknown] – 2020

Cities in Bullock County, AL

City Date Founded
Midway [unknown]
Union Springs 1835