Vital Records in Greene County, AL

Vital records in Greene County, Alabama are administered by the Greene County Health Department in Eutaw. Because Alabama runs a statewide system, you can also request vital records from the Alabama state office in Montgomery, AL.

Below is a table showing which years of records the Greene County Health Department can provide:

Record Type Available From
Alabama Birth Records [unknown] – 2019
Alabama Death Records [unknown] – 2019
Alabama Divorce Records [unknown] – 2019
Alabama Marriage Records [unknown] – 2019

Cities in Greene County, AL

City Date Founded